Monday, March 14, 2011

Archive to Classroom Life Topic: Field Trips, March 7

Just so you all know, I am hanging my head in shame that it has taken me an entire WEEK to post this...  All I can say in my own defense is that it is report card time up in here, and I know you all know what a time-suck THAT is.

So, here it is.  As you may remember, we had some moments that were borderline confrontational. Alas, the instigator of those moments deleted all of his #kinderchat tweets before I created the archive. Lesson learned: from this point forward, archives will be created promptly, 30 minutes after the chat ends. I also promise to make an effort to POST said archives in a far more timely fashion.

Coming up in less than an hour: PLAY: The Great Outdoors.

xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment