#KINDERCHAT IS HIRING!
For the 2015-16 school year, we are recruiting chat leaders (note the name change from moderators). The compensation is beyond price (this is a fancy way of saying that we have no money with which to pay you), and includes:
- Involvement with something fresh and exciting
- Input into our ideas and projects,
- Practice with tech tools that may be new to you
- Stronger connections to the entire #kinderchat network.
- Opportunities to grow your own PLN
- The FUN of being "behind the scenes" at #kinderchat
- Depending on how progressive your administrators and/or school district are, your involvement could possibly count as PD hours.
(We have tweaked the topics and categories a little for next year, so even if you have moderated in the past, it is worth a look at the job description!)
The #kinderchat chat leader job description is RIGHT HERE. READ IT BEFORE APPLYING! We want you to know what you are getting into!
Ready to apply?
The #kinderchat job application (we use the same application for all positions) is right here.
Looking forward to adding some friends to the backstage party!
Amy & Heidi