Sunday, January 12, 2014

#Kinderblog Ketchup

(Ketchup... Catch-up... Get it? Never mind.)

Ok, folks, I am going to fly through the prompts that will get us all caught up to today, and then TOMORROW I AM GOING TO SCHEDULE THE PROMPTS FOR ALL OF NEXT WEEK. Because, clearly, I am unable to find a way to write 4 or 5 sentences every day. I BLAME THE PUPPY.

So, on Day 8: Wordless Wednesday! Post a photo of your favourite thing about your classroom, school, or office.

Day 9:  Walk us all through your before-school morning routine.

Day 10: TGIF! If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Day 11: Complete this sentence: "I get choked up every time I tell the story of _____"

And Day 12 (which is tomorrow, but let's just get it out of the day): Describe your very favourite article of clothing.

THERE. The ketchup/catch-up is done. Share your links in the comments so I can read your stuff.

And thanks for being patient with me.

Happy weekend, friends.

xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment