Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#kinderchat post-a-day, Days 6 & 7: A twofer

You guys. Believe me, the irony of missing a prompt during a post-a-day challenge is NOT LOST ON ME.

I don't even know what happened yesterday. I went back to school, and came home and went to #kinderchat, and then went to bed, and then woke up at 3 am in a panic that I hadn't posted the prompt, and by then... IT WAS TODAY.

I am pathetic, I know.

So, here are 2 prompts for the price of one:

Day 6 (That would be yesterday): Monday lists: 5 things in your backpack/briefcase/purse/tote bag.

Day 7 (That would be today): Complete this sentence: Before the end of the school year, I want to ____ with my class.

Ok, that is all. I will NOT FORGET TOMORROW'S PROMPT. 

Promise.


1 comment:

  1. Here's my 5 things post: http://sarahsjolander.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/kinderblog-whats-in-your-wallet/

    BTW - you know, you COULD just write a few days at a time and schedule the publish date/time for each one. ;-) (feeling snarky, first day back after almost 3 weeks... must be bed time)

    ReplyDelete