Sunday, January 29, 2012

Even though sometimes we DO tweet about bellybutton lint...

Wow, it has been a while since I posted here! Like many #kinderchatters, my boss (possibly tired of my constant chorus of "I found/learned about\read it on Twitter!" asked me to offer a presentation to my colleagues about how and why teachers should be on Twitter.  Being a visual sort of girl, a prezi seemed the logical way to go, so here, for your viewing pleasure:

It's More than Just Bellybutton Lint: Teacher PD in 140 Characters at a Time:  
(I highly recommend viewing it full-screen, if you can.)

Enjoy!
Love;
Amy


1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, Amy! Just enough info to get a newbie started. I work with early childhood professionals, many of whom are very skeptical about the value of Twitter. I'll definitely share this with my "peeps"! Thanks!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete