1. To facilitate discussions among Educators, Parents, Policy Makers and the Public about Best Practices in Early Childhood Education.
2. To create a collaborative space where Teachers, Administrators, Parents and Organizations can share both their knowledge and the challenges of the learning and teaching of Young Children.
3. To highlight, learn from and discuss different philosophies of teaching and learning with Young Children.
4. To promote real world and real life experiences of working daily with young children, always preserving the dignity and importance of the unique experiences of the Young Child and the critical nature of Educating within Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
5. To create a greater sense of community among those working with Young Children.